Why Rent an eBike?
We’ll give you seven reasons why you should come down and rent an ebike.
- Renting an ebike is a great way to see Salt Lake City! Enjoy our bikes on a date night, an outing with friends, a company retreat, or just get out of the house for some fresh air and something different!
- Don’t worry about showing up to a nice restaurant sweaty from working hard to bike. You can use as much or as little energy as you want.
- Friends, co-workers, or organized groups can get out and do something different while having fun and getting fresh air around Salt Lake City.
- Buying an electric bike can be a wonderful investment. It can also be a big one financially. Rent an electric bike first so you can get an idea of what you want in an ebike.
- Traffic and parking downtown can be a hassle. Riding a bike gets you around all the cars and no need to circle the block to find a parking spot.
- Electric bikes get you where you want to go faster. If you have a short amount of time but want to get out, an ebike is a great way.
- Driving the same route you see the same thing day after day. You also have the same view from the window of your car. Getting on an ebike allows you to go a different route and have a full 360-degree view.
We have a variety of ebikes to choose from: Specialty full suspension mountain bikes, cruisers, road bikes, and convenient folding bikes. (See more on our Shop eBikes page.) We also have hitch racks available to rent if you’d like to take the ebikes out of the city to ride.
Our ebikes are equipped with built-in USB chargers to supply power for mobile devices and other electronics.
We provide helmets, safety vests, locks, and Salt Lake City bike maps with every rental. We’ll also give you a safety training before we send you out making you feel completely comfortable before you start your ride.
Group rides and tours are available upon request. With a minimum of 5 riders we will provide a fun and knowledgeable guide to show you around.
Our shop is conveniently located just east of Liberty Park in Salt Lake City. It’s close to downtown and several different bike paths and lanes. Stop in any time to see our fleet or call 801-997-0002 to make an appointment.
Ready to Rent?
for any model of ebike